Silent Night, Holy Night
Christmas Eve Candlelight service at our church, Fourth Presbyterian was just magical tonight. It was so nice to attend with Jon and my parents. It was so busy and I was a little upset we could not sit in the same pew but it ended up being so wonderful to hear my Mom's voice singing the Christmas Carols behind me. Her voice cracks like mine does. I always loved that about her. It never stopped her or set her back. And I notice that I do it as well. I teared up a little bit and you know how I am, I just looked up and choked the tears back. We get so busy in our days and don't notice the little amazing things about our parents or our likeness with them. I love my parents so much and this Christmas felt so special to be with them in our new house. 
Here is a gorgeous picture that Sarah Alair took of us this year when they came to visit us on our vacation in Michigan.

1 Comments:
awww loves mom and dad!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home