Some Fun Things About Ali
Here are some fun things about Me!
4 of my favorite things-to-do:
1. Travel
2. Take walks with our dog Grohe
3. Spend time with family and friends
4. Spend time on our boat
4 things you probably don’t know about me:
1. I used to dance ballet and was pretty dang good
2. I did Chicago's Triathalon
3. I am obsessed with watching ice skating
4. I am a dang good cook
4 of my favorite foods:
1. Pasta (ANY kind)
2. Yummy salads with blue cheese
3. French fries
4. Red wine, okay, it is not a food but I love it
4 of my favorite songs of all time:
1. “Crash" Dave Matthews
2. “How Sweet It Is" James Taylor
3. “Catacoms" Poi Dog Pondering
4. “Silent Night"
4 of my guiltiest pleasures:
1. Reality TV
2. Watching wedding shows (I tivo everything)
3. Spending time reading wedding and style blogs
4. Eating McDonalds (not that often but LOVE it
4 of my favorite places I’ve traveled to:
1. South Africa
2. London
3. Tahiti
4. Jamaica (Yeah Mon)
4 places I want to travel to and have not been:
1. China
2. New Zealand
3. Scotland
4. Tibet
Labels: Pretty Things

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home